The End of part 1..


Yes.. It is da end for part 1.. A chpter of my live in usm is end 2day.. Bcos 2dy 1 fnshd my sem1!
Actually it was yesterday.. Bt i go home 2day.. So i put da date 19 instead of 18th..
Well yesterday i have a very bad and good day..
The bad one is, TITAS.. I thnk i mess up half or mre.. I thnk half of it is nt in da book.. So y bother rite..
I get angry at myself 4 lettng mysf dwn.. I hate titas.. I thnk it da worse xm ever.. 4 evry1 ths paper is eazy.. Yalah.. Objektifkan.. Cheh..
Slh pndngn 2.. Thu x obj lg ssh nk score?
Cheh! Wht do thy noe.. Dorg thu x dpt hentam je.. Mmg yg tu bgs.. Tp sub kte dpt tls merapu meraban n if lect rase ad kna mgena de bg marks.. Huhu.. Xpela.. Menda da lpas pn.. Xprlu pk g..
Yg pas slh sndri nt any1 else.. Neh?
The good 1 is i get 2 spnd the day wit mag and kalai.. Aftr xm at 9pm.. I went 2 Queensbay Mall and went 2 c 2012.. N da best is da rm6 prize! The mvie is good bt the seat is horibble! We seat infrnt on da right.. We have 2 lower our bdy until my hump hurt.. N numb.. N my neck! Dun even get me startd on my neck.. Saite! It hurts even nw.. + i da mabuk jln da.. Arg! N kngah stll gve me csh bcoz i short of csh.. Bt overall i only spnd rm8 yesterday.. Bargain! Heheehe..
Mve fnsh at 12 bt we went bck at 1 am.. Huhu.. Reason?
Well, we got lost.. We cnt fnd da car.. Hehehe.. Ths is da 2nd tme i cnt fnd car in penang.. 1st 1, i'm wit kngah,k.kila n cyndi in BJ mall..
Anyway we weet da sme guard 4 3rd tme untl we really found da lttle dvil.. Hah!
Tskete!..
Mag really scared.. Yeah.. Who woulnt rite..
Arg! Cnt tke it any mre! Hav 2 sleep.. Head really hurts..
Oh..
Target 4 ths sem
LSP 300 A
HTV 201 A
VMA 101 A-
VRD 102 A
HTU 223 B+
Maa.. Mybe it worse.. Bt xpe.. Ni target..
K.. Nite.. Eh! Aftrnooon..

I cnt wait 2 arrve hme! N meet da family! N ajak ira men bowlng.. Hehe..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment