Her New Chapter...


Emi finish her chapter and now starting a new 1.. A start 2 her new life as a wife..
She got married on Monday 7 Dec 09..
Fortunately, my jpa is in n i can use a couple of bucks to go 2 Kedah..
Hahaha.. JPA helps me a lot.. I'm thankful 2 god..
Actually b4 sem break, i told emi that maybe i cant go to her wed, bcos i dun have enough money.. N i said if my jpa is in then insyaallah i go..
N u noe.. Jpa in.. I'm free.. Promise is a promise.. So i go.. With zu n nuha.. Sweet! Everythng when accordng 2 plan.. Alhamdulillah..
Its nice seeing her happy with her life n i pray that her marriage will eternally.. Or till death do u apart.. God bless u.. I have g great time..
Nuha's mom been so nice n humble.. Nuha is the best! She takes us jalan2 in Alor Setar n drive us around, let us stay in her house n belanje kitaorang makan.. Wow! Da best! Mak Nuha masak n watkan air! She is so humble n welcome us with big smile when we arrived here..
My stay is fill with a happy memories.. N i hope it stays that way..
There's a quote in According 2 Jim.. He said 2 Ruby, his daughter..
“Remember, whenever u need me, i will always be here..”
N that make me think of my dad..
I'm sorry bcos i'm not da perfect daughter..
Sorry cos i hurt u heart..
Sorry cos i dont always listen u..
I always have it my way..
N always put u behind..
Thou i'm selfish..
Childish n sometimes deviant..
I hope u are there..
When i need u.. Everytime..
I LOVE YOU, ABAH..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment