convocation....saya pemalas...

ai...
why is it so hard for me to do one decent job...
decently...
i am confused..
is it so  hard to do it decently??
ntahla..

if i say i am not creative..


people will go wild saying,
"you are better than me"

but i don't want to be better than you...
i want to be better than myself..
how do i make a comparison if i'm comparing myself with you?
it will not get me far..
that i will know...


and 1 more thing...
if i am better than you,


surely the person i need to compare is the person that are better than me..
isn't it?



you do not compare nasik lemak mak you with nasi lemak yang x sedap rite?
you will said


"ah... sedapnye! macam mak masak..."


"oo, orang ni reti masak lagi hebat dari mak"

"orang ni masak x best! mak lagi sedap"


rite...

okay about pemalas..


why la AMIRASHIDAH ABIDIN!!
why are you so damn pemalas?


everytime you make a plan,


you end up killing the plan...
you can never stick to the itinerary!!~

pleasela sayang~~
rajin-rajinla belajar and do your work properly...

and semoga berjaya convo tahun depan..
p/s - convo gives me a creep!!~
hopefully everything wents well!!~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment