Mortar board story...

The Story of My Mortar board's Day

21 September 2012, Saturday..
a little bit rain won't stop me...
the happy day...
one of my memorable's day...
the Graduation~
what can i say,
i'm just grateful that finally...
after 7 years of waiting...
finally finally....
finally the day come...

am i happy then you ask...
of course i am happy...

my twin helped me with my robes...
loves this robes so much!!
i fell like flying..
and sometimes like Harry Potter!!

quick!
to the sorting ceremony!!
banyak Albus Dumbledore  kat sini kan~
heehehehe

my baby sis, helping me by staying there...
and taking picture... hehehe

of course i am happy...
walaupun not all the knights ader..
we're missing sir aki here..
but still, i've got company to keep me company...
and i got fresh bouquets too!!
yeah!!
thanks twin for taking the time off for me...
and thanks baby sis for that flower!!
and thanks sir aki for that message!!~

my besties yg sentiasa mendampingi ku..
i really love you guys!!
especially when i am all alone..
with no one around me,
and you guys came to me!!
with presents too!!
really made my day!!

with my school mates
 Magic Rules!!

school of the arts!!~
happy happy face!!

now, 
be prepare....!
the GIGAM!!!



kiss from both my parentS!!
of course this is for mak and abah!~
i will try hard for my future~


family potrait~
kekekeke


odd and weird pictures coming up~
braces yourself please....
 baby sis looking cute with the skirt~
my twin's skirt it is~
heheeheheh

i am a wizard..
didn't i say just now?

supergirl action...
♪♪♪cheng cheng cheng♪♪♪


then it is the sword fight!!
yeah!

and her game of throne...
looks like she wins~ 
hehehehe..

and presents!!
i received lots and lots of it!
super happy!! 
part of it~
thanks to all yang memang kind enough to bought me this presents~
ader yg x ambek gmbr,
but i am thankful!!
thanks to all!!

and 
special from my twin!!

 yes!!
this is it!!
super happy!!
29 september 2012!!
i get to go to 
LAWAK KE DER 2!!!
yeah!!!
kakngah bought me this tickets for my graduation!!
super happy!!

owh, 
forget to mention,
finally after 3 years in USM
i get my dean's list!!
for 2 semester!!
alhamdulillah and yeaaah!!!
and of course my 
FYP - A's!!

so i can concludes
i have a very nice memory
of my graduation~
and congrats to all yg convo this year!!
and may you have a very bright future ahead of you~

 good luck!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment