Laughing and Crying

something didn't quite right..

this week has been fine...
i'm happy everyday except today...
i do not have 'happy' inside of me..
even to smile or to utter a smile from my lips is impossible..


it's like i'm moving or
talking,
and working,
without my mind or soul..
-empty-
leaving a machine to generate my body

i wakes up feeling grateful that i am alive,
but as the time pass by,
slowly my feeling get darker...
-depressed-

i can't speak,
can't smile,
can't laugh...
-i want to scream! and let all the pain out!-

when i smile,
i hurt my heart..
-i'm lying-
it's like i'm losing my strength...
i don't have any heart at work or at home..
to make it worse,
everything that happen around me today,
tickle my emo switch making me angry and depressed..
-hate them!-

cheer up...
hopefully by lunch time all is well...
i can't bear coming to work or going home in this kind of states..
it didn't just hurt me, 
but it hurts people around me..
-i am sorry-

sorry guys..
i try to control it...
-insyaAllah-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment