本当にごめんなさい

I really am sorry that this happen
if only I search high and low

I search but,
never I expect you to be sleeping there...


[      if only I     ]


it's hard to forgive myself when you are no longer alive...
and my mistakes was to blame..

it's my fault that you die,
I'm sorry is all I can say...


[     I'm sorry    ]



when I saw how hurt you are,
and how helpless I am.



[     I'm sorry    ]



there's nothing I can do to put the pain away...

I was there but I wasn't there...
watching as you struggle with the pain,
I try to remain calm and help you,
and you draw your breath,
when I know it

you have gone...




[      if only I     ]



I'm sorry...
I didn't mean for it to happen...
yet,
it happen...





[     本当にごめんなさい   ]







may you rest in peace
- R.I.P Mogwli

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment