Chores

This week is tiring if I compare them to other week.
I'm seriously beat.
I feel that the chores was double up somehow.
I did 2 basket of laundry.
It was common though. 
One for me and one more from mak and abah.
Usually it took me less than 30 minutes to do one basket.
Not this time.
This time though, it took me almost two hours for both!
I was sweating!!
I never sweat when doing the laundry.

Then there is vacuuming.
Since I didn't vacuum the house last week,
this week the house look like house of dust~
The vacuuming was like a workout for me.
I was sweating and perspiring.
So yeah.
that was my workout this week.
Hahaha!

I don't like doing house chores
but I also don't like to see my house dirty and dusty.
That's why I don't mind doing the chores.
As long as my house is clean.
Teehee~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment