I'm Beat~

Yesterday I make an oath to do a lot of chores today.
and YES, I did it ALL!!
Alhamdulillah.

I did a lot of things the moment I opened up my eyes.
Sugoi kan.

Celik-celik je terus I begin wiping the kitchen.
Then I wiped the living room.
Oh minus the rooms.
Not that 'rajin' to do the rooms too.
After that I wiped the furniture.
Finish wiping, I begin dusting.
Dusting all the dust and spider-web on the ceiling.
After finish wiping and dusting I starts sweeping the floor.
One after another.
I'm impressed with myself.
Hahaha!!

I finished with putting the laundry into the washing machine
then straight to shower and zohor'.
Wash all that dirty dust!! 
Whoosh Whoosh!!

Of course by the time I finish
it is time for me to fill me empty stomach.
It already growling at that time.
Let's starts cooking!!
Nyumm nyummm!!

I made bonda egg sandwich and mine boiled egg.
Of course after all that I took 2 hours rest.
Almost or more.

After maghrib I began do the laundry and straight after that 
I began mopping the house.
Mopping is too tiring today.
It's not always like that. 
Maybe I grow too old for this job.
T___T
I was sweating like mad!!

Anyway,
finished that I starts making dinner.
No. I was cooking alone.
Takde friends for dinner pun.
Another sad story of my lives.
huhuhu

After dinner, I finish my chores for today
with the dishes.

I am happy with today chores since I fulfilled all of them.
I thought that maybe I should vacuuming tomorrow.
but I'm too tired today so....
ermm....
Let's wait for tomorrow and see how it goes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

alina neko said...

u are sugoi~

Post a Comment