The Devil Inside Me : I wish you will stop

The Devil Inside Me

Inside Six :  I wish you will stop.



I already give in,
Don't ask for more...
What I give is too much even for me.

Please stop pressuring me.
This relationship happen just because of you.
I never agree to anything.

Now you are asking far more than I can give.
When I declined you showed, disappointment?
You are turning me into a bad guy here.
Stop trying to make 'this' happen.

What you are doing to me only make it worse.
I already fall beyond reason.
Don't give me reason to end my life.
You are not making an effort towards me.
Why should I do the same?

Sometimes I think you are bias towards them
While's I'm trying to comprehend everything that you destroy. 
Please just let me be me.
This is already the best that I can give.

When you ask for more,
that's when I stop.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment