Eid still an Eid, and Mak is still a Mother, regardless

It's still Eid so
Selamat Hari Raya!!
Happy Eidul-fitri to everyone!!
one of my poscard design ^__^

Well, to start the Eid is kinda sad and unexpected.
First my mom fall sick. 
Really sick.
She's walk with walker before but 3 days before Eid her legs completely gone weak.
Even in the house she has to move using wheelchair.
She can't even lift her hands.
She's been spoon-feed evensince.

So raya this year,
we are busy both with raya's prep and mak.
It's sad when I see my mom looking at her grandchildren
but she can't hold them anymore.
No more nenek's hug...
She can feel but she can't move.

Then, my little sis is on-call for the first and second's raya.
My dad's first Eid is with his second's family.
My cousin Ifah and Ika is with Ifah's family in Johor.
We wait until the 3rd day to visit all the families



but minus ablong's family.
he's going back to Kedah on the 2nd raya.
when we have gather everyone.
but not Ifah and Ika.
I have to wait for the 6th Eid to finally see them.
Mak really push herself to visit the families.
I can see that she's tired and it hurts her to moves,
but I kinda forced her to go.
Well,
raya is no raya if we don't visit the families.
So....
Yeah... I force her..
hahahaha
but on my defends she has tons of fun!!
We meet a lot of my mom's cousin,
Of course I have my share of fun too.

Of course not to mention my cousin!!

who I only get to meet only on special occasion.
I get to meet my aunt and cousin who lives overseas

They come back to celebrate raya in Malaysia.
Aunty, uncle and my cousin at our toksu's house.
It was a full house!!
Totally a blast!!

Mak and abah's selfie
Two of my favourite people!!

The only family's photo that I have.
Woo-hoo, lucky me~

The Rain's Troop abit short this year.
Hahaha still, a happy Eid it is!!~
We are all one crazy-happy bunch!!

Then after we got home
we schedule mak to visit the hospital
The doctors set up a date for the MRI's scan to figure out,
what exactly happen to mak.

I hope she can be cure.
Maybe not as healthy but I sincerely pray
that she can lift her arms and legs again.
To be able to hug again.

Well even with a lot of my family missing on Eid's day
raya is still a raya,
and even without mak's hug,
a mother is still a mother.
regardless.
Love you mak!
I love you all!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment