Slip.. Maji?


What! I almost fell kt coi.. Almost yg sakitla.. Huhuhu..
Bt rasenye its my fault jth kt c2.. Bcos i was trying 2 escape from da yellow thing.. Huhuhu..
Oh, kino..
Main janken phone ngan kakngah..
I :kakngah wat pe
Her:gunting kaklang
I:air
Her:mane ade air!
Laugh...
I: sbnrnya alang wat batu.. Hehehe..
Her: ... ??..kaklang bole menang da!
Kaklang u r mischievous but stupid!
I: i just think 2 change bile kakngah ckp kngah wat pe.. Then i wat batu, u wat gunting da only thing left is kain.. Hahahaha!

Well that was fun..
I sleep late last night..
Today sleepy like hell!
Oh beli Kiva smlm!
I nk wat asgmt rni ne n tgk sok! Yeah!
N beli my little princess which is not in da list.. Yare yare~
But they dont have scrap teacher so i just have to buy something..
Maybe its good.. Mcm okla..
I dont want to cry alone!

Now 2D animation class..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

alina neko said...

ganbatte!!

AmiVieNeski said...

thank you~

Post a Comment