times with me~

hello!!~
actually i'm just killing times here..

eventhough i have many other things to do...

hihihih~
so kali ni lets talk bout masa..

everyone got time on their hand..
me too..
the thing that makes me keep on thinking is when,
i have lots and lots of work..
and i know i have to do it right away..
but can't force myself to do it..

hai..
apekah giler aku nie?

pemalas?
bukan pemalas tp ntahla..
akhirnye....

times is wasted~

but ape pun,

i try very hard to treasure it~
i hope you guys also do~
because when we lost it..

ha..
waktu tu la kite mula rase x senang duduk..

seriously..


trust me on this...
time is priceless~~

so for today picture!!
i choose,

this one~

this was taken on sunday night~
which is suppose to be a surprise party for my friends~
but not only we are there to celebrate that friend besday,
we my class also put a surprise party for me!!
and others that haven't have their besday...
yg waktu cuti sem..

so there are sani and leha who are born on the same day~
and then they are me, eaty, zaa and G!!

wow!!
thanks a lot guys!! really blessed to know you all!!
and i really appreciated that night!!~


 another one of my favourite is this one!!
\(^0^)/
kazoku des!


everytime im down,
everytime im sad
there's always you guys to back me up..
so can stand tall and face the world!!





the time with you guys is the best!!
owh speaking of the devil~
mak's calling~

answering mom~

----------------------------------------------------------------------
owh, today's dad besday~~ XDDD
totally forgotten~
owh well mom dh remind me~
send text since he's not home~~

nice pict kan~^^

happy birthday dad!!
may ALLAH SWT bless you always!!
you know i always love you~
not matter what~
stay strong ok!!~
we always be here~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

owh i really want to go home!!~
so happy to be with you guys!!
love you guys always!!
muah muah!!
Allah SWT bless you always!!


 remember,
time is precious...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment