baby Sis

i decided to dedicated this post to my baby sis~~

my baby sis...

that i've been worried every day..

how is she?
is she doing fine?
has she eaten?
has she any friends?
how she putting up with things~
is she falling in love?
who is she hanging with?
why she loves that katak-pemarah-x hensem punya lelaki?


baby sis, baby sis how are you??
baby sis??

really, she got me worried over her..
and everytime she called..
i got way nervoues than i should have..
and that's when it happen...

she called me...
many times..
3 times i think..
as i am in my class...
it's possible for me to pick up the phone..
and it's getting weirder,
when mom's suddenly called me too~
"why is everyone calling me?"
"is someone dead?"
"is there an accident?"
"i hope nothing bad happen to any of us"
i really started to pray..
and after i got our from class..
i didn't wait,
straight away i called my mom..
and my sister's Alina answered..
"have you talked to baby sis?" she asked...
i said no... why i asked her back..
"called her...she got her result today..."
it hit me... really, it makes me nervous...
baby sis been upset about her study and result that she keep saying she can't do them..
thus the result news hit me big time..
alina wants to said the result to me but i quickly stop her..i want to hear it from baby sis's own mouth..
i hang up and quickly called my baby sis...

"kaklang?" she asked
"baby sis called akak?"
"kaklang,baby sis dpt result"
i went silent...
"baby sis dapat ape?" i asked her... but my heart is beating like mad...
like i was waiting for my own result...
"baby sis dapat 4 flat!"
and i just can't help thanking the whole world.. to ALLAH SWT... to my parents..
but i didn't said it our loud..
i said
"wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!! tahniah baby sis !! tahniah!!"
hihihih~

baby sis you really had me there..
at 1st i thought something bad happens to you...
but then you twist it and bring the best-est news i  had that week~
you really make me proud!~
i really am thankful to have you as my sisters...

therefor i said to her,

if you want anything,
tell kakngah and i'll pay for it...

thus making the list for successful achievement + presents that i owe her...
1- SPM Achievements (6A's)
2- Matrix Enrollment Achievements
3- 4 Flat Achievements
4-birthday presents (that i forgot *now you all know, hihihihh*)

i don't care how many presents/ money i need to spend on her...
i just hope she keep on making Achievements~
and never stops, even when you fail~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment