Time: 14:51 pm

this time...
of all times...
i feared the worst...
never before i become...
what i am today...

though it might be hard..
thought i might break...
thought the odds are against me...
i'll make it....

the stronger they push me away...
the stronger i conquer them..
even when i'm fail...
i stand again...
stronger than before...

as they say,
what didn't kill you just make you stronger..

so here i am....
waiting and waiting...
for time to come...
for time has its duty...

it's not my favorite time...
it's not my one time....
i just don't like this time...
to come to see me...
to judge me..
to witness me....

i'll walk past time....
proud as i can be...
as time watch me from beside...
smiling...
because time knows...
and i know...
that I've made it...
through the time...


thought it might be sad..
we part for this time...
and when you see me again...
i welcome you...
like an old friend...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

alina neko said...

ade ape ngan 2:51pm?
p/s: part "welcome you like an old friend" tu mcm thrid brother ngan shinigami dlm deathly hallows~ ah, when i said shinigami i meant Death~ heeee

AmiVieNeski said...

that's the time when i write this entry~~
yeah know you noticed em'~~ XDDD

Post a Comment