near death experiences 2

yesterday i post about my near death experienced..
which seem exaggerated,

but today...
my near death experiences is really my near death experienced..
i won't write it in details...
since it was painful for me to keep reminiscent all the bad memory...

today morning at 6.45am...
i got hit by a car...
of course i was driving weirdo...
and that car hit me hard...
and it took most of weirdo's mouth with it...
you can actually see weird's teeth!...

oil spilled,
lamps crush..
everything's a messed...

you can see skru, pilled of glass etc on the ground...
no it does not belong to the other car, which is a naza...
but mine...
weirdo got hit bad...
the other car damage also bad...
but mine is worse...

maybe that' why passer-by x marah-marah with me..
maybe because of weirdo condition..
but no one came to us..
no one consult tu..
i only have eaty and zaa...
everyone look at us and i know in their face,
I AM GUILTY...

after a while john and yun arrived...
i almost cry when they arrived....
they settle everything for us...
it's a relieved to have someone you can rely on..
since my parents and family are in KL...
and nothing they can do when they are so far away..

why i said  near death experience...
30cm more and that naza will directly hit me on the driver's seat...
it really really that close...
even John and eieen and eaty all of them said i was lucky...
because it can hit me...
and after seeing the impact on weirdo's mouth i know how bad if that naza hit me...
if it hit me...
i can't imagine what will happen to me and my friends...
the hit was bad...
it was like a meteor was smashed directly to your head...
it hurt my head and my neck..
other than that i think i am fine..
Alhamdulillah, Allah  masih  menyayangi diriku...

now all there is to do is 
email the insurance guy about kak ermma's document...
then the insurance claim can be done...

hopefully this is the last time i met with an accident..
it was a worse experience...
what with the two souls that i have in my car..
what if something happen to them..
i don't know what i will do...

i thanked ALLAH SWT..
because we all are safe!
now i just hope weirdo will revive and be well for kin to use for next semester...
i really really sorry kin...
i can't give back weirdo the way you borrowed them to me...
i really really sorry kak ermma...
i am sorry mak abah...
i'm sorry everyone...
because i can't change what have i done..
but i promised to be extra careful in the future..
i don't know when i will drive again..
it's not trauma..
but i am giving myself a punishment...
i have to be ready and prepare to start driving again...
hopefully i can...

Ya ALLAH ya tuhanku...
sesungguhnya aku tahu Kau amat menyayangi hambaMu ini...
justeru itu aku mengangkat kedua belah tanganku 
dan mengucap syukur kepadaMu...
terima kasih ya ALLAH SWT kerana masih memberiku kesempatan untuk bernafas...
terima kasih kerana tidak menarik nyaway ku dan teman-teman ku...
terima kasih kerana menjauhi kami daripada sebarang kecederaan...
syukran ya ALLAH SWT...
syukran....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment