another 25th birthday!!

Selamat Hari Jadi
25th
 my friends (CG's Girls) throw me a surprise birthday party!!
yeah!!



surprised i was!!
actually i was on my way out to dinner with my girls~
when ika knock my door...
i said
"masukla..."
silence....
"ika  masukla...."
.................
then i went and open the door when
"happy birthday to you.... happy birthday to you..."
waaah!!!
suke suke!!
i was so happy!!
in the end i cancel the dinner plan,
insisted by ayu, ika and emi...
and proceed with picnic birthday party!!~

so here is a couple of pictures for you guys...
-my orange cake-

-me and cake-

-you guys know her, my roommate, emi-

-my lovely junior jaja-

-my sweet friends syakirah-

-my lovely one of the kind  ayuni-

-a proposal?? hihihi-

-another birthday girl suraya-

-mastermind ika-

-a slice of my cake for you guys!-

-don't worry, i don't lick it-
not infront of the camera i don't

-meh ayu saya suapkan-

-nah makan makan!!-

-laughing so hard-

it was a good picnic...
a great time to spend time...
almost time to say good bye~
i am happy to have a friends like you all...
it is a blessing to know,
in my circle of life,
i get a chance to meet you all..

thank you for being my friends!!~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment