start of something new...

finally,
after 3 years of hell and heaven...
3 years of pain and suffering...
3 years of loves and friendship...
finally...
it reach the end...


of course..
once a chapter is finish,
i will start on the new one...
a new phrase..
a new beginning..
a new life...

a new chapter  for a news adventures...
a start...

the journey in USM is awesome!!
and i won't forget that...
i hope not..
because i love my life here..
i love everything things that i've encounter here...
it's a blessing to live this life...
because everything that happen to me here...
make me who i am today...
so i'm thankful...

so hopefully,
the new chapter,
will make me an even better person than i am today...


to every person that know me here...
please do keep in touch..
or remember me,
as i will try my very best,
to make sure this forgetful mind of mine,
will always remember you...

thank you and thank you...
and i'm sorry for everything that happen,
deliberately or unintentionally...
and thank you,
because you let me in,
into your circle of life...
until  then,
jya~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment