today, i'm alone...

cha chang!!
yes, it's true...
i am alone... mak abah x kire!
i am alone you guys!!

do you know,
that both my sister (baby and little) 
are working today?
well, incase you didn't know,
they got a job in Zoo Negara...
as a ticket girl i think...

oh well,
i pretty lonely and upset,
because i still unemployed...
i want to work!!
i really want!!
damn!

i just can't think straight...
i can't do what i want to do,
due to certain circumstance....

i really want to work...
i want to start working!!
i want to make money...
i want to save money...
i want to have money....
i want to be RICH!!! muahahahaha!
credit to Jessica McLead

this is me imagined myself working like a house elf..
don't get me wrong...
i love the leisure time i have...
i love it!
 but,
i don't mind working..
i like to work...

Dobby likes freedom, miss, but he isn't wanting too much, miss,
 he likes work better.

and more importantly,
i want to start the new adventure...
i want to ease and help out...
i want to widen my horizon...
i want to stretch my wings

and FLY!!!
Angel_xmen3
-this the cool me flying-


oh god,
please make a way for me..
and please let it be easy...



i know hardship teach us more than school and university taught us..
but i would really like it if it was an easy route for me..
but i will work hard...
and i will never stop learning...
credit to owner Caramel 5555

now i just can wait..
hopefully i didn't wait in vain...
insyaAllah...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment