being a little sis has its best~

truth being told...
i love being a little sister!~
and i love having an older one!!~
it's the greatest gift of all time!!
my twin is older than me,
that means i'm younger than her...
hehehehe...

the best damn thing!!
-avril lavigne..

thank you my twin,
for giving me something i can't have..
thank you for being there,
to support,
to hold,
and to push me forward....
thank you for the gift,
thank you for the attention...
thank you for existing...

the love you you share,
the love you care,
the love you show,
makes me feel special and alive...

though we have our ups and downs,
cats and dogs fight,
wrestle until katil patah,
silence treatment...
glaring eyes,
unstoppable arguments,
unfinished business,
but the fact that 
i love you
won't change,
not now,
not tomorrow,
not ever,
insyaAllah.... 

it takes two person to play manzai...
i'll be the tsukkomi and you be the boke~ XD
there's a reason for me to live...
one of them is you....
shuuu, it's a secret....

p.s - i still remember in Ikea 
when you suddenly starts singing in front of the handle...
and without saying a word,
i join in and that makes us both laugh....
priceless..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment