Colourful Moment: Toilet

Seriously,
I was in the toilet when this happen!!

in the cubicle
woman 1: takde air ni
men 1: x check ke toilet ni?
men 2: *see something* eh ni tersumbat ni. gi ambek spanar
men 1: ni teruk ni...
woman: selalu bunyi pam
men 2: ni dah teruk.. rosak.. tu xde air..

my face at that time,
guys,
I'M IN HEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why bring guys!!
somemore some many people came into the toilet!!

but thank god..
there's a little bit of water when I'm in there...
hopefully...

it was one of the embarrassing moments in my life!!
and I just saw a rainbow today!!

oh,
so this is what they meant,
colourful moments~
brown teddy bear emoticons 2 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons
malu malu

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment