Popcorn Status

Popcorn Status
aren't I'm the happiest little girl today?
hehehehe

my popcorn is now ready!!!
not that kind of popcorn...
no,
not food,
but


ARASHI
yes I know,
they are adorable!!


claps claps claps!!
brown teddy bear emoticons 14 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons
see how happy I am?

Arashi is having a live tour last year,
theme or title
POPCORN
and of course,
I can't afford to go there,
brown teddy bear emoticons 5 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons
and being the nicest Idol (biased me)
they release a DVD!!!

Arashi LIVE TOUR!!!
Popcorn!
Popcorn!!
hell, yeah yeah!!

this time,
Ohno choreograph some of their dances...
 I can't wait to watch them!!
cute white kitten head emoticon 41 Cute White Kitten Emoticon
they said he put fishing kind of motion~ XDDD
riida is so cute!!

Arashi release a limited press and normal press DVD,
you can pre-order them through certain website...
and like usual the website's server crash 
when the pre-order's battle for limited press starts..

but luckily,
I've managed to get it!!
been waiting so long for this day!!

Popcorn is scheduled on 24th April!!
TODAY!!

checking my status,
this makes me scream!!
brown teddy bear emoticons 2 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~


can't wait
can't wait!!!
cute white kitten head emoticon 101 Cute White Kitten Emoticon
must control emotion....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment