Offer Letter

The letter came yesterday,
and my interview was successful...

Should I or should I not take the offer?
Me a teacher?
never imagine myself as one..

to teach what I have experienced,
to teach what I have know,
to give what I have got...
the students is a lucky one...

of course I can't wait to see my all time favorite sport!!
Quidditch!!!!
can't play them but I will always enjoy them!
it's been a while...

well then,
I can't wait to meet my students..
don't act so surprise guys..
you haven't seen the worse of me

yet

better prepare my gears then..
The Headmistress won't tolerate tardy,
especially not her sister..

Magic is believing in yourself,

 if you can do that, you can make anything happen - Mayzienth E.Neski

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment