It Makes Me Think [2]

It Makes Me Think, Part 2
If you refer here it says about my interview..

well,
how should I put it...
the thing is I got an offer from that company...
it's not the original position though..

the job offer to me is Production Executive.
to assist them in a documentary production..
it was a contract based-position without EPF..
of course the job requires the same thing I did in my current company...
to prepare filming schedules, make telephone calls and set up appointments.

I was happy to get the offer..
and I would be happy to work into the production too..
but I was not keen with the position..
and I want a more stable offer...
so unfortunately I have to declined.

Fortunately,
by getting offer for something makes me so happy..
I fell like there is someone out there that wants be to be part of them!!
I will search again!
High and Low!!

insyaAllah with Allah's will,
there will be a perfect job for me...
insyaAllah...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment