It Makes Me Think

Yesterday,
26 June 2013
I had another job interview for graphic animator's position

it was my 3rd one.
of course the interview went well.
as far as I concern I already gives it my all.
but after the interview,
something that the interviewers said struck my mind

you don't need experience,
you just have to get out of your comfort zone

am I not trying my hardest to get out of here?
am I not trying my hardest to achieve my goals?

it was my 1st practical interview.
they rated me 6 out of 10 for my used of tools in Psd.

I begin to wonder,
am I good enough to work in this kind of line
do I have what it takes to be successful?
do I really want this as my dreams?

every time I finished an interview,
I begin to wonder am I eligible to work in this field?

and every time I failed,
my confidence level decreased.

'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly'
-Robert Kennedy 

so let's hope I fail and then achieve greatly in the future,
insyaAllah

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment