[movies] Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3

I really can't remember when I watch this.
anyway,
I watched it with my twin in KLCC..
we went after work..
so after they movie we both feel completely exhausted..
macam malas dah nak jalan balik.. hehehehe

review:

[spoiler alert]
this is the 3rd Iron Man.
I enjoy the movie..
it has both humour and sadness in it..
especially when the Iron Man (forget his name =-='')
destroy all his Iron Man for his girlfriend..
well maybe some people said,
'oh! that is so sweet!!'
but me, I go
"HEY! That is stupid!!" - kinda
pardon my french.

the CGI is superb!
I enjoy watching the graphics and effects in this movies..
and the actors is nice too~
but the story kind of ma-ma..
not really 'wow' stories..
its almost cliche for me..
where he suffers from anxiety or PTD
post-traumatic-disorder how it affects his love and life
and ofcourse now he has new enemies..
nothing out of the ordinary..
so all and all

rate: 3 stars.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment