[movies] Pee Mak

Pee Mak

watched this in Pahang when I went to Sani's Wedding Reception...
together with
Fauzi, Erpi, Eieen, Eaty, Zaa, Anys and Izati..

we all been influence by G and Erpi..
both said this stories is too good and too funny to be missed!!
so reramai la pergi tgk..
midnight movies.. RM 9 je!!
but the cinema is not that nice..
maybe sebab lame?
I don't know..
review

for me it was a very good scary-comedy movies..
the story is nice and the way they insert the comedy is perfect..
it didn't ruined the storyline nor it disturb the character development...
for me it was a smooth movie...
the way this story moves is super neat...
and the comedy also not a bad one..
Eieen was laughing from the moment its start and until the end..
sentiasa gelak..
and yes, I can say that it was 'pecah panggung lawak de'
because everyone in the cinema was laughing..

the character itself is a good one..
their expression is really funny and at the same time you know 
how scared they are..
they are a good actor..
yup yup yup

the comedy for me was good...
there are some part that make me laugh so hard,
and there are some part that didn't even trigger my funny-bone..
but it was a good movie..
I should study how the insert the horror part with the comedy element.
it is a good study material...

I really don't like watching horror movies 
in the night..
especially this one..
I was not in my comfort-zone plus it was midnight..
so the thrill is double because of that..
some part I even close my eyes..
don't want to dream about it later..
brown teddy bear emoticons 3 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons
hahahaha

rate: 3.5 stars

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment