She's married

One of my closest cousin got married!!
Congrats!!
th mimio 9 Mimio Girl Emoticons
She got married in January...
She's younger than me..
Oh Idah, how stunning you look that day!!
She's married to an Australian man..
so she will follow him to Australia..
th mimio 10 Mimio Girl Emoticons
I already miss her..
well Idah,
I wish the best for you both..
may Allah swt bless you and your husband,
and may all the joy in this world will be yours..
congratulations on your marriage..

she is the sister to my cousin here..
cepat jodoh dorang right..
I'm happy for both of them!!~

p.s my twin did a candy booth for her wedding..
but I don't have the picture with me..
if I found them I will post them here..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment