Today is a good day

Alhamdulillah today is a good day..
although the day is yet to end...
it's only 10.30 am now

anyway, 
someone asked me to do a demo signage commercial...
it's actually my 1st ever design's job!!
I did the job and today I got the payment for the job..
it's a nice experienced for me and I feel like I can success...
and the money is good!! 
th mimio 8 Mimio Girl Emoticons

oh, thanks abah...
for everything..
I'm not sure at 1st about this job..
but today I realize, it's not so bad after all..

somehow a good motivation..
it is a good motivation since I update this blog..
hahahha~
it's been a while since my last post..

so here is a glimpse of the work..
a demo based on McD and Tutti Fruitti
 2 Demo with 4 pages each
Since 'the boss' didn't say anything bad about this design,
I'm going to consider that it's good!!
excellent!!
perfect!!
th mimio 9 Mimio Girl Emoticons

kaklang no one is perfect...
okay..
it's good then, and I always have space for improvement..

I work really hard for this project..
makes me reminiscence about my university day..
I took each and everyone opinion..
everyone is so kind and encouraging to me..
I'm thankful to Allah for giving me all of you...
thank you...
th mimio 27 Mimio Girl Emoticons
I love you!! 

p.s after a long time, I start driving long distance.. 
not long as in Melaka or something.. but yeah..
I drive today..
I practice yesterday and gained my confidence..
I should start driving again..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment