End of Chapter Three

End of Chapter 3
Well, its a bit too fast right.
hahaha..

hmm...

it's not in my plan to resign in this short time.
I know about the extended probation in Thursday 25/9/14,
and after a quick talk with the family members,
I decided to let go of this position for a brighter future
so, 
on Friday, 
actually I decided to quit my job in Friday after lunch I think.
it's a fast plan but a very reasonable one...

so in Friday I send in my resign letter,
to the director and we have a chat and she accepted my decision.

so Saturday (27/9) is my last day.
like I said, it was fast.

I know Allah have a very good plan for me in the future.
I have my trust in Him,
and to  Him and Him only 
I pray for the success and happiness
of my life.

insyaAllah.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment