Dear You,

It's been a long time...
I never realized that I need something to vent 
or express myself again.
I thought I don't need this 
and yet here I am...

Today news came like a dream. 
A nightmare to be precise.
A sight I would never imagine,
a terrible news that just happen,
and I begin to read all the horrible caption
describing their feelings about the news
and slowly it gets to me...

He's gone

Though I never follow him close
His music I always hear
Never too attentive to his activity
yet I noticed all of his

Now that the news sunk in
I realized I didn't know how he feel
How he looks happy and pleasant
yet inside he already shattered
how he conceal everything
from the expression
to his movement
everything,
looks fine

He looks happy, right?

All the laugh that I see begin to come back to me
All the smiles that he show begin to come back to me
All the words he said begin to come back to me

I try to do some works,
to take my mind out of this
but I cant...
My heart already stop
the moment the news drop
I try to make sense
throughout this whole events
Trying to find myself some answer

All the time, has he been calling?
All this time, has he been suffering?
All this time has he been alone?

Will he still be alive if someone has known?
Will he still be alive if someone understand?
Will he still be alive if things were different?
Will he have stops?

I stop,
I can't do this..
I  shouldn't do this...

I don't understand

It's too late..
It's too late now,
He's already gone...

Thank you for everything,
Thank you for the music,
for the laughter
for your passion
for your smiles
for your existences

Thank you...

I want to send you off with a smiles,
The one that you always show,
but I can't
it is too difficult...

I'm sorry
I really am...

You will be miss

I hope that the suffering
the darkness within you
the cloud and shadow beside you
is finally gone
I'm sending you off with a pray
that you finally find peace
Goodbye













I miss you already...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment