Birthday Suprise: Success

Okay Surprise Birthday Party
Alhamdulillah was a success...
th mimio 9 Mimio Girl Emoticons
a bit of flaws here and there but still,
she cried 
and she's happy 
and surprise 
and she cried!
hehehehe
th mimio 13 Mimio Girl Emoticons
I'm awesome!
my target for my twin to cried was a success!

there's my diary on BTS of this party,
and the story of this party is also quite long..
going to take awhile.
but for now here is the cake.
the cake doesn't exactly turn out the way I wanted..
I'm going to challenge another myself to perfect it!
th mimio 28 Mimio Girl Emoticons
I do not make the cake.

and here is the birthday girl~
I pick that dress specially for her in the morning.
she wonder why am I so picky with her clothers~
kya kya kya~~
the pink balloon is little sis and baby sis's idea.
the other balloon is black and white.
didn't actually capture the image..
wait I think I do.

yes, here it is..
we are at the back 'cop' all the meja~
th mimio 34 Mimio Girl Emoticons
it was tiring to cop them all..
and the balloon tu the younger sis yang atur.

and this is the card that I had everyone sign
to wish the birthday girl..
 the cover,
can't find a cat theme.
but still cute..


 this is the inside,
little sis courtesy drawing.
nice right~

**enough for now**

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment