The Devil Inside Me : Change for The Good

The Devil Inside Me

Inside Two :  Change for The Good

Change for The Good


The day is repeating itself.
The clock seems to stop working but still the day keep on counting.

Our age, aging by the minutes.
By the time we realize it, we will probably be dead.
I am not getting younger.
Every time I look at the clock I know.
My time is almost up.

Yet,
I'm still here.
Repeating the same routine.
Over
and over
again.

For some,
this is a blessing.
To do the same things over and over again is a way of life.
I understand.

but,
understand this.
You have to be happy to repeat the same routine.
Repeating the same things everyday,
when you hate every thing about it
is
suicide.

Here I am,
watching the clock goes
tick tock tick tock
watching every moving things,
and hoping that atleast one thing would change.

It didn't matter what.
Changing is good,
regardless of how bad it is.
It is good to change,
and always change for the good.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment