loves nurture the earth~~

people see IT coming...
people know IT coming...
people expect IT..
people welcome IT..
i know IT..
never expect IT to come..
not this fast, no...
but here it come...
and i fall right into IT..
without warning..
IT snapped right into my heart...
making me hard to breath...
hard to think..
hard to do anything...
and worse of all...
IT doesn't do anything to me..
IT really didn't...
IT just me and me...
and i know...
if i didn't do anything IT will go away...
i don't want IT to go away...
owh IT!!
please stay...
stay until i got the courage..
the timing...
the right moment to say it..
owh IT...
do you know...
what i fell??
no you must not..
its too embarrass to let IT see..
but do IT know how it hurt??
it hurt IT!!
it hurt so much!!
but i am thankful IT...
because of you i experienced it...
never know it before..

but if someone ask me...
"do you want to experienced it?"
i would say,
"no, i don't want..."
but IT...

can you see a liar when you see one??


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment