ups and down~

there's a couples of things that happen today...
1st the monster makes another attack on me...
making me cry...
well,
1st i didn't cry when i call my mum...
but i finally let it out when i was calling my sister..
somehow the burden is free when i hear her voice..
like i can be weak now..
just let it out...
it hurts!
that monster!!
really, i wish *&%^&^# or should i not~~~

thats not the 1st time...
why do i have to live in this kind of shit!!
i don't know...
maybe because i am weak people took advantage of me...
i really am upset!!
many things upset me these day..
many things...
and don't get me starts!

anyway,
mom said just ignore it..
dad said just chill and eat a lot!! spend a lot also can..
kakngah said, i find the solution..
really ar? or i just mishearing...
hhuhuh~~

but this point..
i am thankful that i have my family by my side..
always stood there watching over me..
ready to grab if i fall...
i know i haven't be the perfect one for you..
but trust me when i say,
i sacrifice the world for all of you....
that's how much i love you guys~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment