update [about me]

a lot have happened to me since my last post....
when is it again...
last week i suppose...
oh i can't remember...

anyway,
since i have lots to tell,
and afraid if i will forget...
here goes...
updates about me..

1- finish my Rintis Exhibition...
mom, dad, kakngah and irah came to watch me...
despite the wheelchair it seems to me mom was enjoying herself...
abah too was excited bout my work...
don't worry abah, if Allah SWT said my rezeki is in the industry,
i'll make it there... insyaAllah...
kakngah n irah was excited with our exhibition and my friends...
going here and there...
i was so overwhelmed by their appearances though i may not look like it..
but i was so happy and delighted by you guys!~
thank you!
you all are the best!!

2- i got Weirdo back...
while abah was visiting me for Rintis,
abah also deal with Weirdo...
he's ok now...
maybe a lit loose here and there..
but he's in the perfect condition for me..
i can drive him around USM...
but still nervous and afraid of cars..
so i don't want to drive outside the usm...
not at the moment...

3-my project is a success!!
i was so happy for the project!
though the room's condition is not to my favour..
other people project's light was overshadowing my shadow...
the bright light from them actually ruined my shadow..
but i think my lect quite understand my situation...
despite that audiences loved it..
and i loved it too..
and i know my mom loved it more...

4-have to start looking for job..
i will finish university in june..
i don't want to be unemployed for a long time..
and i want to start saving...

5-i didn't follow the original plan to pursues master..
i end up choosing working experience than learning...
hope this is the right choice..
i will do my master after a few years..
insyAllah...

6-i actually can see who my friends really are...
even those who are close to me seems like strangers when i know the real them..
makes me thinking that i want to end this right now...
but people said if we are true friends,
we accept good and bad things about them...
i don't know about this...
makes me hurt!~

7-my-was-once-into-him came to the exhibition..
not my invitation though... shame...
but i was happy because he actually want to listen to me talking and explaining..
quite happy though he is not the one i'm hoping to see..
but still happy to see him...

8-because my teeth have healed now...
i begin to carelessly drink sweet stuff + ice....
and it begin to affect my feet...
have to control and drink plain water only...

9-can sleep almost anywhere,
 begin to developed this ability when i was doing FYP...
if i put my head down,
instantly i begin to feel sleepy and in 3 minutes...
Zzzzz~

10-can't wait to go home...
i miss my home to bad!~

11-anyway my dear twins...
happy birthday to you!!~
i know you want a post for yourself...
i understand..
i'll try to make it...
but don't hope for it so much...
time is restricted me from doing so...
anyway may Allah swt bless you as you walk this new year...
hope you find the perfect HIM for you...
and can't wait to meet him too~!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment