2012

the times has come

the new year of the year

every time we hear the word new year..
we get excited...

it's new year...
everything have to be new!!~


not for me...
this time..
i don't felt excited..
but scared...

everyone was talking about
Apocalypse...
about the end...
the time...

i was so scared about the end..
i don't want to end yet..
but if the time comes...
there's nothing i can do about it..

it was around 8.30 pm..
and i felt sleepy..
my baby sis is waiting for 00:00 for the NEW YEAR!!
my little sis is watching videos in her laptop...
my twins is watching the tv....

me?

because i was scared...
i decided to sleep...
"if anything gonna happen, i'll be asleep..."

that's how i celebrate my new year...
2012 the year that scared me...

anyway,
it's the new year...
one word...


i'm grateful to be alive...
i'm grateful that i'm healthy..
i'm grateful that i have my family and friends...
i'm grateful to the mighty ALLAH swt...

for this year...
i hope to be successful...
in everything i want to do...
i want to be success..
insyaAllah i'll make it...

i'm praying for my family 
will be together...
will united...
and be healthy as they can be..
i pray the anger will go  away...
so we can be peaceful and happy...
just like before...

i'm praying for my friends..
will be successful...
and i' m praying that our friendship,
last for eternity..
may jealousy and others bad things,
don't influence our friendship..
may we stay strong...

i'm praying for the world...
to be a better place..
for you and for me...
copy from Micheal Jackson's songs..


therefor,
i wish you all the very best for 2012..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Aki_Kin said...

Jangan takut pada satu angka, kematian boleh datang bila-bila. :) So mari kita bertaubat selagi pintu taubat dibuka... InsyaAllah.. I love u sis..

AmiVieNeski said...

of course i know that... but that is life.. you live without knowing... that's what scared. to live and don't know what to live for... where we are going scares me... i know kite mesti bertaubat but i can't erase the terror in me... it's goo for me too... so i know my boundary.. i love you too~

Post a Comment