Gash Bell [spoiler]

Gash Bell Finish!!
[spoiler]

I overwhelmed both by the story and also because it is the End.
The feelings I get by reading this is beyond words.
Every scene that are sad end up with me bawling.
Every funny ones makes me laughing.
Every aww moments makes me go aww.
It was spot on and the ending is beautiful.
I really enjoyed reading this manga.

It is truly an amazing journey with you.
Thank you Gash.
Thank you Raiku Makoto.
Thank you everyone.

I give this 5* out of 5

Now maybe I should look for the anime.
p.s I ship these two.

***edit
I finished 2 more manga and I noticed 
that I put my favourite characters in it.
So it will not be fair if I didn't put it here.

[spoiler alert]

My favourite characters is Laila!!

Laila is 1000 years demon.
She was put to fight for Zofis and Koko because if she won't
she will be turn back into stones.

For me Laila is tough and knows very well what to do.
Eventhough the 1000 demons can't communicate with their book bearer
(they are under the spell),
still Laila always talk with Albert (her book bearer)
always make sure Albert save and will help Gash
to defeat Zofis so Albert can be save.

It is so heartwarming to watch these two at the end.
Albert actions shows me that he can hear Laila
and at the end he said 
This time I will save you.
That just makes me cry!!

Another character that I like it
ZEON!!

Of course the reason I like him is because he's strong. Hahahaha
But Zeon is not just strong.
There are lots of demons that are strong you know.
Zeon is strong and smart.
He knows well, what to do, when to do and how to do.
He's calm...... well not that calm when Gash is involve though. hehehe.
What makes I totally love him is,
at the end of the fight between him and Gash,
Zatch Bell 273 - Page 5
he realized that Gash is not at fault.
Calmly he admits his fault and begs for Gash to forgive him.

He's totally have a leader quality.
Zatch Bell 273 - Page 6
Gash has all the credits in Zeon change of personality.
But to admit he is wrong is another point for Zeon.
He admits his mistakes and when he know that they both are twins
he change totally into Gash brother.
Leaving notes on how to use their caps,
,about their background etc.

I enjoy the ending too and really looking forward
to the anime version.
\ (★ ∀ < ) / * ゚

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

alina neko said...

i love gash!!!! i love the demon kids. i love to see their growth, how they become strong. but my fav is schneider! hoyeah!! i love umagon!! his story talks to me. i love the fact that he's afraid to fight but finally decided to team up with sunbeam-san to protect gash. i love his speed, his fire and how his power were hidden behind his cheerful innocent smile. i love his carefree. and the part when he's smiling while running and vanishes. and the last part when he's back to his usual self playing with gash in the demon world. i love umagon!

oh! there's one small scene that stays in my head, the scene when one of the dragon kid lost. i think his name is elzador. he was defeated by barry. even when he lost he said to barry "good job." and i think that's beautiful. it gives me a glimpse of the world of the strong. i love that scene. to be that strong and have that kind of dignity even when you lost. beautiful.

me love gash too!

AmiVieNeski said...

Humm.. I post a reply but I don't know why it was no where to be found. Hohoho. Anyway I know why you love Umagon! You animal-lover-you!! I also like that scene with Barry (can't remember the names too.) It shows so much in that one scene. Most of the story in the manga is heart-warming and I can state that this is one of my favourite manga.

Post a Comment