Saraya Zahret

1st Interview in October  2015
with
Saraya Zahret
It's been a long time since my last one.
I'm thankful.
After that scam,
I kinda reluctant to answer any unknown numbers.
So I didn't answer this one.
Fortunately they send me an email,
which is good.

I applied for the Graphic Designer post.
Obviously, duh~

Well,
they are looking for a junior post.
and they can't afford to pay me my expected salary.
So I don't know what will happen though.

The question I learned from this interview is
1. If you work who will take care of you mum.
(I said currently I'm taking care of my mom)
2. Are you interested in fashion
(I answer truthfully but have to think again how I delivered them)
3. Are you okay with over-time.
(I doubt any human being is okay with over-time hahaha)
4. If the pay is low will you be interested?
(I don't know how to answer this. I'm interested in working but I don't know...)
5. Is this laser printing?
(She asked me about my portfolio. 
I am seriously can't differentiate a laser printing and what not.
Have to study this.)

That's all that I can remember.
Well it's not a long interview.
I waited almost 2 hours but the interview is like 10 minutes I think.

If you are wondering what is Saraya Zahret
here is their istagram.
https://instagram.com/sarayazahret/?hl=en

No,
I'm not promoting them.
I just want to introduce to you guys the company 
that I went for interview.

I have yet to get an answer.
I'm not desperate or totally indifferent.
I just let Allah do His thing.
I did my best for the interview,
the rest is up to HIM.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment