Pizza Hut

This is something that happen around mid April.

I got an email from QSR Brands for interview.
Wow.
I was over the moon.
Since QSR a is a big company.
What with KFC and Pizza Hut I was super delighted.

Well I went to the QSR building and tell them
that I am here for the interview.
but wait!!

"There is not interview for KFC today."- Women A

What is this? Some kind of prank?
With a smile I said okay. 
Thank you and went back.
Around 5 minutes later.

"Hello Amira. Are you still here? Can you come back to the office?"- Women A

What? What is this? Some kind of test?
Again with a smile I asked daddy dearie to make a u-turn.

"Sorry. When you said interview, KFC don't have any interview.
Apparently yours is with Pizza Hut"- Women A
"Why don't you called my number? It was listed below the email."- Man B

I looked at my printed mail. Okay I was dumb. 
hahaha.
Baby sis already said to call that number but since the name is
not usual I thought maybe that belongs to Jobstreet.

Well,
the interview went well. 
But I miss certain part.
Forget about the .png for transparent background.
I said .tiff.
This is a very dumb mistakes.
Since I used .png all the time with my work.

Today, October.
Still no news from Pizza Hut.
I consider it was no luck but very good experience.
Also it makes me good.
Pizza Hut called me and gives good feedback with my artwork.

I'm confident with my work
also confident that I can do a good job.
Eventhough I am confident,
 I have yet get a happy phone call
from the company that I undergo interview with.

People says,
give it times.
Good things come late.
I hope so.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment