Hitman Reborn [spoiler]

Hitman Reborn Finish!!
[spoiler]


It was a good manga.
I enjoyed the beginning but near the end or to be specific,
starts from
Sena and guys are brought to the future and so forth.

After the guys went back to the past,
I expect something funny or light 
but
the story straightaway went into next battle.
It is to be expected since it already turn into a battle manga.
I really enjoy the humour and the lightness of this manga at the beginning.
It was funny and easy to read.

The battle is a nice touch, I don't deny.
The fighting and the character development with the weapon upgrade
is really nice and exciting.
I really enjoy the fighting too.

but...
maybe because I read this everyday,
so I become tired of the fighting scenes.
If there are some lightness/humour in between would be nice.
Like a rest stop.

Still,
it is worth reading them.
The story is unique and have a weird turn around that makes me go
EEEHHHH?!!
hahahaah

The one part that I really enjoy and loves,
is the familia!!!
The mafia family. 
That is to be expected since this is a mafia manga.
I loves how they portrays the bonds between the family members!!
Kyaaaa~~~


I give 3.5*
the tiredness really blew things away.


Introducing Vongolo Primo(1) Giotto 
I especially loves this character eventhough he's not the main.

Primo and Guardians
The 1st generation of Vongola family.
They're dead and not the main character but they are so cool.
hehehe~


Vongolo Decipmo(10) Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsuna in battle mode.
He looks exactly like Primo because he is his descendant.

Overall,
I enjoy them.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment