2013

happy new year to all!!
it's 2013 y'all!
and to all a good nite!!!
hehehe, hopefully this year will be a happy and beautiful year!!

okay, news flash!~
do you guys want to know?
arashi is curious about the news~
okay here goes...

.
.
.
.
.
i am being fortunate and blessfully by Allah SWT and with helps from my lovely daddy!~
daddy arigatou!!
i am now no longer unemployed!!

arashi is super happy for me!!
now i am super duper happy!~ ^0^



i am as happy as i can be
but i can't deny that i am afraid of this new adventure..
it's not something that i used or have do...
it's like something totally new...

this new year,
mark my new adventure...
i wonder if i can do this...
everyone i know believe that i can do a good job..
me?
errrr,
can i get back on you later?
XDDDD

seriously,
i don't know...
part of me said, YES YOU CAN!
while some said errr....

umm....
i wonder if i can....
but, 
i will try my best!!
i know i can do this stuff~
so i will give it my all!!


oh-chan said "you dekiru!"
hehehehe, okay now i got my confidence!~



2013,

i won't say please be nice to me...
because that is not true..
it's not the year that suppose to be nice,
but I,
myself have to be nice to myself..
believe in me...
give myself a chance....


2013,
Let's FLY!
Arashi said '2013, dekiru! 
smile with your heart to mirai ni tobimashou!!

.
.
.
.
.
i pray that Allah swt will bless you all,
this year and all the years to come...
amin...
.
.
.
.
.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment