food for thoughts


the things that happen,
still happens...
you think about it...
dread about it...
speak about it..
but can it change anything?
no rite...
so just get over it...


nice isn't it?
makes me think hard and through...
is this the choice that i want choose?
can i choose again?

if i really don't like my choice,
then i better make a new one...
and i can move on too...
I am not a TREE!~


i fear of it every single moments..
every time i breath i think...
will this be the end for me?
will i ever make a change?
how do i want to live my life??
i know you are suppose to enjoy...
enjoy your life then you can enjoy your life...
but is it possible?
to enjoy one life but not really live??
how do you know you are living your life??
and why??

i guess this is part of the circle then...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment