Job Related Program: Message

i know i have been updating more on jobs lately,
but the situation happen often when i'm working...
today,
i got a phone called,
when my boss is not in the office...
the 2nd phone called,
is okay,
since it was a very clear message..

but the 1st one,
gives me headaches...
he wants to speak to my boss, 
and insisted on the phone number...
you know we can't reveal our boss phone's number without consulting 
the boss rite...
so i said, i can't give you the phone number,
because i don't have the permission...

but he reply me,
in a way, that i consider rude....
his tone from the start is not pleasant to hear...
and the way he talked,
like he's all high and mighty 
makes me laugh....
and he told me stories...
how they both are close and all...
but,
who can verify their close relationship??
the person that know is the caller and my boss,
since my boss is not in the office
who can proves it rite?
it's an unsure situation..

and it's consider a very high confidentiality,
phone number...
even i don't like people to share my phone number,
without my knowledge...

i hate the way he talked..
and i hate the way i talked too..
not so professional both of us...

i just hope the next caller can be a bit nicer...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment