Job Related: 1st PayCheck

money does not grow on trees,
money does not come like the rain,
money are hard to get,
but fast to disappears,
money makes my head hurt,
but my hear smiles,
money can be bad,
moneycan be good,
money taste like nothing,
but it can buy something,
to love money is a sin,
to hate money is a question...
we need money to live...
but we don't live for money...
23rd January,
i got my 1st paycheck!~
the feelings?
wonderful!~
super ureshi!
it's my 1st ever paycheck,
and at least i can contribute something to my family...
it's not much,
but it's a start...
maybe there are lots of things
that i have to put on hold,
but i'm glad...
though it's not much,
everyone can have a little taste of it...

i hope i can continue to be this helpful,
and never lets the 'issues'
get the best of me..

anyway,
i'm aiming for saving...
it will be for my
1- Mekah Haji/Umrah
2 - Studies
3 - Travel/Holidays
4- Future

i will try my best to fulfill my dreams...
aiming high and never low...
and may ALLAH SWT bless me in this journey of life...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment