Job Related Program:101

9th January 2013
make my 1st appointment for my boss~
uhuhuu!!
congrats to me...
 i make the phone call and set the appointment date for him...
it's consider an achievement because i've never set a date for anyone...
wait....
that's not rite...
hehehehe...
okay it's was like my 1st job kot...

then today,
14th January,

i attend my 1st meeting...
in Putrajaya....
sound fascinating rite...
oh well,
not that fascinating though...
i just sit and listen,
and the chairperson didn't give any important things too...
just speaking a lot of general topic.
but still my 1st~
and 

i did my 1st meeting minutes too...
have to re-do but an achievement!~
i hope i get to do some important things..
like research and do animation or videos...
oh, well,

until i get that opportunity,
might as well
learn,
do and
be cool~


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

alina neko said...

ganbare michimie!!

Post a Comment