1st and Last~


1st and last
this is like the best title ever!
well, for me...

the 1st time i paid my university's fees is when i register...
and the last time is today...
my final semester..
which makes it the last...
insyaAllah...

i am grateful that i got my scholarship money this week...
or i don't know what might happen to me..
i really jimat...
but it seems to me my jimat is still high~
but consider jimat if you compare my weekly expenses...

i got lost of plan for my money this semester...
but the most important 1 is to let my tree grow...
big and strong...

and then i can think about other stuff...
the important one is to save enough money for my future corporation...
hopefully all ends well...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment