every turn, mistakes

everytime....
everytime...
every single times....
it's always me that's wrong...
it was never you...
you and of course you...

no...
it always
me me me...

okay then...
i am wrong...

if
i do this,
it's my mistakes...
i do that,
it's also my mistakes!

fine then...
put the blame on me...
i am the black sheep...
so why hold yourself...
just blame me like you used to...
put it all on my shoulder...
the same all of you...

if i did this,
pandai terase...
but when you guys did it too,
don't you think i would feel the same...

don't,
don't apologize..
it's my fault...

so i apologize...
i am sorry...
sorry for being here...
sorry for ramble about this..
and 
sorry...
sory for being me...

thank you so much...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment