Attention My Dearest

Dear beloved family and friends...
i hope you will be more cautions on your email...
i just receive an email from a girl name ahisha..
the email quote;

"How are you, I am sorry for invading your privacy, yes you did!!
i browsed through your profile what profile?
and i felt like contacting you, you have contacted me... 
cos my dad is from Malaysia and that makes it my home country lol.. does it? my dad from Perlis but my hometown is in Japan... lol  XDDD
i think i like u for a new friend/relationship. 
i'm looking for a husband though... pity we can't be friends..
My name is Ahisha,i am presently in the UK  but will be coming to Malaysia very soon..
how soon is soon?
Write back so we can get to know more about ourselves my email id is (ahishaabdulrazak@hotmail.com
have a nice day...Can i get to know more about you? 
sure... you can look at my profile...
Pls Keep in touch...Awaiting your reply.Salam"
wasalam... i don't think i reply. sorry..

at 1st i was going to reply because 
i was a member at a pen-pal site..
i know many of you don't know this...
so i thought that she might be someone from the site...
but then it hit me!
"ah, better do some google-check 1st"
then i know...


so damn penipu this girl...
and maybe she send the email to me
 because my email address sound like a man's name...

so guys,
please be careful...
you can write back to her if you want..
but be careful...

lots of love~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment