Letter to my dear Toothie~

Dear Tooth,

I heard you are sick... is it bad? is it worse?
how are you then? i hope you are okay.. 
because if you are sick that means i am  sick too...
you know i don't want to be sick...
sick is bad...
and i have my final presentation tomorrow.. 
you don't want to spoil that..

you love me...
remember?

those times? i always and always will be here for you... taking care of you...



i spoiled you...
true...

but i always know when to stop you...
furthermore,
who else will spoiled you... 
no one... 
there's only me...

so tooth,
please i beg please...
please hang in there...
don't cause me more pain than i already have...
i am sure i can make it before thursday..
but if you don't cooperate,
then it will be useless...
we are a good partner...
always be...
you chew i swallow...
never fail....

today though,
you failed me..
you don't chew.. and i just swallow...
it's bad tooth...it's  really bad... 
it's not a fun thing to swallow without chewing...

it's not fun without you....

i know it's not your fault...
i know it's mine....
i hope you forgive me...
for not taking care of you carefully...
people makes mistakes..
i make lots..
so forgive,

i don't know if i can...
but i will try to make it up to you...
we will see how this will go..
what she will say about you..
i will take the shot,
the bullet,
the anger or anything!!~
just for you....
i don't want to loose you...
not yet..
not now...

i still need you, more than ever...

i have an important presentation...
i want you to be with me...
we can do it tooth!!
i know we can~
if you promise to stay put and try to be still~
don't move to much...
it's more than i can handle...

please oh please,
dear little tooth...
to be here with me...
or to lose you for eternity...

hope all is well....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment