i got it!!~

to dear reader...
i think i forgot to mention...
i GOT A CAR!!!
*claps claps claps*

what!! a CAR!!! wow!!

wait wait!!
let me rephrase that...
i did got a car...
but it was not mine...
i borrowed it!~
from my dear sister!!~
*claps claps again!!

she she!! 
she let me borrowed her car,
for a whole semester!!
nice of her...

maybe it's her way of showing me...
how she loves her...
eh?!
i mean how she loves me...
yes..
she always gaves 
kasih sayang for my birthday...
so maybe kasih sayang looks like this...
kan...
kannn!!!

so yesterday,
for the 1st time,
i isi minyak Weirdo(that's the car name) rm 30!~
hmm...
since JPA x masuk lg...
i can't isi it penuh...
xpe when JPA masuk,
I isi penuh..
muahahahahah~

but coming to reality...
ai, sigh~
actually its a burden to bring the car here...
i feel like the whole responsible is put on me...
and i'm crawling,
and crawling...
and crawling...
and crawling,
till i can't crawl no more...

why?
maybe i am scared that something bad will happen to the car...
every minutes...
seconds!!
in my head-
"i hope the car is safe"
like hell!~
my head is full of them...

and not to mention,
my driving skills,
is also not very good..
i have no sense of direction...
can't even recognize right or left...
how to drive when i can't even remember the way?
it's giving me a headache...

i'm thinking seriously...
i need the car...
but sometimes,
i felt like calling me dad...
and asking him to take back the car home..
too much pressure...
too much pain...

sigh~

but of course...
there is also a good point to it...
i don't have to walk...
i can go and eat anytime i want...
anywhere i want...
as long someone is there with me...
to make the pressure minimal...
and i need a navigator...
huhuhuh~

since i got a car...
i don't have to called private sapu
or a taxi...
or asking me friends
for a ride...
i can just drive...
and whussh~
SAMPAI~~

of course got pros and cons...
but i hope the pressure 
is going to disappear...
hopefully,
i can drive with ease.... 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment